What's In You



When you receive a gift, the contents are always more important than the packaging. No matter how pretty the wrapping paper is, the true treasure is found inside the exterior. The attractive paper and bows are good to look at but the real value is the gift that is underneath.

We are no different than that. 

Our lives are gifts from God and how he created us to look does not serve that great of a purpose when it is compared to what He has placed on the inside of each of us. It’s amazing when you realize that God has poured some of Himself into your spirit. You are a walking expression of exactly who God is. The gifts that He gave you are direct downloads from who He is.

As my book was released last week, I was able to go back and read the words I thought I wrote. But I slowly began to realize that the words were not from my own mouth. Yes, I am the author but God gave me the ideas. He used my physical body to interpret the words He wanted to print. In other words, I was just the tool He chose for this particular assignment.

Each of us is given a specific set of gifts that are unique to us. Meaning, we have the best capabilities do to certain things more effectively than others. When God breathed the breath of life into your body He also deposited these unique skills into your DNA. Most people suppress the gifts because they are not the norm and as a result, the world is lacking what they have to give.

But I would encourage you to take a look back over your life and see what you have a longing to do.

Not what makes sense but what brings you the most joy. It may be singing, painting, teaching, sports, or writing. Unearth those passions and that will give you the first clue as to what God had in mind when He brought you to life. The reality is that we all have a purpose to fulfill but it goes unrealized when we don’t get in touch with our passions.

How much better off would you and the rest of the world be if you tapped into your true potential? Take some time this week and explore your desires and how they can impact the world in a greater way.

After all, a life with no passion is not living at all!


With All My Love,

Mrs. Truscott

Comments

Popular Posts