Emergency Exit


When unexpected things happen in your life, you are left with very few choices. There are not many things you can do when you aren’t prepared. You are left to sit and complain or put a plan into action. The problem that most of us have is that we have a poor response.

Calling 911 signifies that there is a problem that is outside of your control. Emergency situations can cause for emergency matters. If your house is on fire, I would think that you would not sit there and do nothing watching your most prized possessions go up in flames. You would take action by calling 911 for help and doing everything in your power to save what you can.

Planning our lives out is human nature. We want to know how and when we are going to accomplish things and we make life goals. There is much care given to these plans and putting them into action. We even have options A, B, and C to those plans.

But what happens when your plans completely go up in smoke? Where is your emergency exit? What do you do when none of your plans work?

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Now is a time of desperation for us as we continue to believe God to bless us with a child. Everyone around me is pregnant or giving birth. No, I’m not upset or disappointed…I’m excited. I rejoice with them as they create and bring new life into the world. This is an emergency, not because I am not pregnant yet but because I know God is preparing me to be. I want to do everything I can to be the best mother I can be.

I don’t have time to worry or complain because I am too desperate for God. I need Him to give me the tools I will need to be the best mother I can be. This was not part of my plan or on my timeline but when you serve God, all you need is an emergency exit. I see mine, do you see yours?


With All My Love,
Mrs. Truscott

Comments

Popular Posts