I Won My Very 1st Blog Award


I received a Liebster Award and I am SOOO excited!

Leibster: (German Origin) Meaning beloved, dearest, favorite.
This was presented to me by the writer of Virgin Monologuez, the Liebster Award is awarded to you by the readers of your blog. It is so exciting for me to receive anything from my readers because I know that God is speaking directly to you through me and it is so humbling.

She is such an amazing reader that has been so supportive even before I started my own blog. I was introduced to her through another wonderful woman of God. Our initial contact was when I wrote a guest post on her amazing blog. She is a 26 year old virgin who has dedicated her life to God as He prepares her for her husband. She does not use this time to sit around begrudging God. She has made an excited choice to enter into fulltime ministry in a foreign land. She inspires so many people to do what they feel may otherwise be impossible. Her transparency is a blessing to men and women around the world. Although God has already returned me to my soul mate, her perspective on her journey is refreshing and uplifting. I feel so blessed to have her as both a reader and the nominator of this award.

The honor of accepting the award is traditionally done in the following way:
1.      Show your appreciation to the blogger who presented you with the award by linking back to their site.
2.      Pick 5 blogs that you would like to spotlight/nominate that have 200 followers or less. Let them know by commenting on their blog.
3.      Post the award on your blog!!!

Thus, the 5 blogs that I would like to spotlight are as follows:
*An American Housewife in Europe {http://www.arealhousewifeineurope.blogspot.com}
* The Husband Wife Perspective { http://www.jgandd.blogspot.com}

And to all of my readers who enjoy this site, thank you for recognizing this blog and for continuing to read, comment on, and support my posts. I greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness and willingness to share what God has shared with me.


With All My Love, Mrs. Truscott

Comments

  1. Congratulations! You seriously deserve it. I gain so much insight from checking out your blog. Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally deserve this award! I love reading your posts! Thank you so much for the acknowledgement of my blog. I was very surprised and honored that some one would even consider giving me an award! Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you already know that you're amazing. You're my big sis that is about to shake things up in the Kingdom of God so of course I had to nominate you my love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts