Great Expectations

Your attitude sets the tone for how you live your life. I live by this and this is a point in my life where it’s so important for me to stick to it. God has spoken and I’m happy to oblige. This week is a pivotal moment in the lives of so many women and I am expecting greatness.

On Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 7 PM CST Wives in Waiting will be birthed. The website www.wivesinwaiting.com will be launched and I will hold my first teleconference introducing the movement. My excitement is off the Richter scale, not because of anything I can do but because God is so faithful. If you have been a reader since the beginning, you know most of my testimony. To have lived through what God allowed me to go through and to now see His work be revealed is beyond humbling. God has taken me from being a guest writer on someone else’s blog, to writing in several magazines, becoming a published author, leading a women’s prayer line and ministry, to now allowing me to found this movement from the ground up.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose (NIV).

With all of the mistakes and missteps that I made along the process to my purpose, God still took them and ordered them for my good. And for the good of every woman who will be impacted by Wives in Waiting. I will be in prayer all of this week for God to move in a way that only He can. My life was never about me, it has always been about those sisters that God wanted to spare that same hurt that I went through. It was about drawing other women to Him through my struggles and my pain. He wanted me to get over myself to only focus on His will, no matter how bad it hurts. I am a finished work in His spirit and I am taking the steps to get there in the natural.

There is a short description on the Wives and Waiting tab on the blog but here is a more detailed one to prepare you for Thursday:

Introduction: Wives in Waiting is based on Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called
This ministry has been birthed from God’s heart into my spirit. God is raising up a generation of women that are after His heart. Wives are those that are married to God and waiting on His word for their lives. This movement is for all women, young, old, single, married, separated, divorced. It’s for any woman who is seeking to strengthen her relationship with God. The organization is founded on Christian principles and is bible-based but I welcome women of all faiths. God desires to have a relationship with ALL women that could lead them into salvation. If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, I truly hope and pray that this ministry will lead you into that realization.

If you know a woman who can benefit from devoting her whole life to God, point her in the direction of Wives in Waiting. The Facebook page is already available as another resource for the movement. Please head on over and “like” the page and spread the news.

I have great expectations for the work of God in the lives of women. Ready, set, go!

With All My Love,
Mrs. Truscott

Comments

  1. I wish you all the best, I know the launch was a success and I expect so see great things happen!
    I for one am very thankful to have met you and I knew from that first hug when we met you were brilliant, so warm, welcoming and positive!
    Keep shining,
    Love Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are amazing and I am so thankful to have met you and knowing you has truly enriched my life. I look forward to many summer nights of fun!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts